(included in DISH Protect Gold and Platinum plans)
EZShield handles the resolution of stolen credit cards, breached data, fraud or identity theft with 24/7 support. Plus, get Identity Protection with alerts when your personal data is in jeopardy and access to a digital vault to save important documents and passwords.
Visit EZShield’s DISH Portal for more information or to create your EZShield online account.
EZShield Terms and Conditions
EZShield will securely review and store the following items:
- 1 individual's name
- 1 street address
- 3 telephone numbers
- 1 Social Security Number
- Up to 10 email addresses
- Up to 10 bank accounts and 10 credit and debit cards
- Up to 10 medical ID cards
- Up to 5 passports
EZShield proactively monitors the web for signs of customer information vulnerability. More information and the opportunity to subscribe to additional monitoring services is available at EZShield’s DISH Portal.
- EZShield Internet Monitoring: "CyberScan" searches of certain data and records available on the Internet to identify any known risks involving customer's protected identity information
- EZShield Credit Monitoring: Credit Report Monitoring (1 or 3 bureau)
- EZShield Public Records Monitoring: USPS Change of Address Monitoring, Court Record Monitoring, Customized Name and Alias List, Customized Known Address List, Pay Day Loan Monitoring, and Sex Offender Registry Monitoring
You will receive an immediate email notification when a change is reported on any of the monitors to which you subscribe. In addition, if you have no changes during the month, we will send a courtesy email reminding you that the service is still active on your behalf and point you to educational information about identity theft prevention and trends.
EZShield also offers additional online tools and a user app which includes:
- Online Wallet
- Secure Password Storage
- Breach Alerts
- Newsletters/Online Education
EZShield will not have access to your credit score or bureau status. You will be alerted when there are changes in your credit information, letting you know what companies have your information and what action caused the alert or a change in status.
If you cannot log in to your dashboard, you will need to call 888-628-0021 to speak to a Resolution Specialist to identify the specific problem and a solution. If you have forgotten your password, go to the login page, select “Forgot ID or Forgot Password” and answer the security question. You will receive a new, one-time password via email. You should then log in and change your password.