See what you've been missing!
Connect and get more
DISH makes it easy to catch up on missed episodes, binge-watch your favorite seasons, and see the newest movies and shows from the networks you already subscribe to.
Enjoy Netflix1 integration and other popular apps.
Enjoy instant access to your Netflix subscription without switching inputs or juggling remotes.
1 Netflix streaming membership required. Netflix not available on all receiver types.
Thousands2 of free movies and shows On Demand.
Stream today's hottest movies and shows for free, rent, or purchase, all included in your DISH subscription!
2 Availability varies based on programming package.
Watch your favorite shows on the go.
DISH Anywhere allows you to enjoy all your live channels, recorded content, and thousands of On Demand titles, no matter where you go!3
3 Some DISH Anywhere capabilities not available on Hopper. Live channels and DVR content requires internet-connected Hopper with Sling or Hopper 3 and compatible mobile device.
Control TV with your voice.
Use our Voice Remote or link your existing Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device to your Hopper DVR4.Learn More
4 Amazon Alexa devices and Google Assistant devices require internet-connected Hopper®, Joey®, or Wally®. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Google and Google Home Mini are trademarks of Google LLC.
Connect Your Hopper to the internet
Connect with Wi-Fi
- Go to your Hopper receiver – on your remote, press the MENU button once or the HOME button twice
- Select "Settings," then "Internet"
- Select "Wireless Setup," then "Wi-Fi Wizard"
- Find your network name, then select "Next"
- Enter your password if needed, then select "Save"
Connect with a cable
- Plug the ethernet cable into the back of your Hopper DVR
- Enjoy the benefits of connecting immediately