Thousands of Shows and Movies On Demand
In the era of peak TV, it's almost impossible to watch everything live. Not to worry – with an internet-connected receiver, you can watch missed episodes, catch up on an entire season, or check out the newest shows and movies from the networks you already subscribe to.
With a premium subscription to HBO, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME or STARZ, you gain immediate access to complete original series on demand. Now you can finally brush up on old favorites like The Sopranos, Dexter, and Party Down.
Get access to popular apps now with your Hopper receiver! Enjoy more movies, shows, and original series with your Netflix app. Listen to all your favorite music with Pandora. Find exciting sporting events with our own Game Finder app. Access customer support and view or pay your bill 24/7 from your remote.
Transform your computer, smartphone, or tablet into your TV and enjoy the comfort of home from anywhere! Only DISH lets you enjoy all your live channels, everything on your DVR, and thousands of On Demand titles to always keep you entertained.
Viewing DVR recordings requires an internet-connected, Sling-enabled DVR and compatible mobile device. On Demand title availability varies based on your programming subscription.
Exclusive On Demand Movies
The Disappointments Room
A mother and her young son release unimaginable horrors from the attic of their rural dream home.
The Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard platoon deal with a visiting female journalist and a German spy as World War II draws to its conclusion.
Comedy drama about four guys trying to save their local pub from closing down. They group-write a chick lit and it gets snapped up. The only snag is that the publisher insists that the young woman "author" does press and publicity.
End of a Gun
A mall security guard -- and former federal agent -- crosses paths with a drug kingpin's enforcer after he saves a woman from danger.
A corporate risk-management consultant must decide whether or not to terminate an artificially created humanoid being.
A psychic works with the FBI in order to hunt down a serial killer.
Coming Through the Rye
In 1969, the Holden Caulfield-obsessed Jamie Schwartz runs away from boarding school to find the reclusive author J.D. Salinger. Inspired by actual events, Jamie's search becomes a journey of sexual awakening, love and loss.
A man returns to his small hometown after learning that his mother has fallen ill and is about to undergo surgery.
Don't Think Twice
When a member of a popular New York City improv troupe gets a huge break, the rest of the group - all best friends - start to realize that not everyone is going to make it after all.
Contract to Kill
Harmon is a CIA/DEA enforcer investigating terrorists captured in Mexico. With his team, he flies to Istanbul and uncovers a brutal plot.
An investigative reporter teams up with a police officer to solve the mystery of why a seemingly good man murdered her sister's family.
Two brothers, down on their luck, fake a disappearance in the Alaskan wilderness so they'll have a great survival story to sell, but the hoax turns out to be more real than they planned.
Get Connected Now
Connecting a Hopper 3 or Hopper with Sling
- If you have wireless internet, getting connected is simple and requires no wires. Click the link below for step-by-step instructions, select your remote, and expand "Using Wi-Fi with Internal Wireless."
- If your internet router is next to your Hopper receiver, then all you have to do is plug in an Ethernet cord. For step-by-step instructions select your remote, and expand "Using Ethernet Cable."
Connecting a Hopper
- If your internet router is next to your Hopper receiver, then all you have to do is plug in an Ethernet cord. Click the link below for step-by-step instructions, select your remote, and expand "Using Ethernet Cable."
- If your internet router is not close to your Hopper receiver but you have wireless internet, getting connected with a Wireless Adapter is simple and requires no wires. Order a Wireless Adapter (WiFi BB Connector)
Connecting Other HD DVRs
- If your internet router is next to your HD DVR, then all you have to do is plug in an Ethernet cord.
- If your internet router is not close to your HD DVR, but you have wireless Internet, getting connected with a Wireless Adapter is simple and requires no wires. Order a Wireless Adapter (WiFi BB Connector)
HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. Programming subject to change. STARZ® and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC. Visit starz.com and encoretv.com for airdates/times. Netflix streaming membership required. Netflix is available in select countries. Streaming membership required. More information at www.netflix.com. Offer available to new members and limited to one free trial per household. Broadband Internet and device that streams from Netflix required. HD availability subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content available in HD. © 1997-2015 Netflix, Inc.