Changing Your Bill Due Date
Our custom due date option allows you to set a monthly due date that fits your payment schedule.
To get started, contact us and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Please note we are unable to process billing due date changes online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- You must have a $0.00 balance on your account to make a change to your billing due date. If your balance is greater than $0.00, payment can be made in full at time of your billing due date change.
- Once your due date has been changed, it will take two billing cycles for the change to go into effect.
- Your bill will be created on the same day of every month. However, because not all months are the same length, there might be some variance in your actual billing due date.
- The first bill you receive after changing your billing due date, known as the Transition Bill, will still be due on the original due date and may be higher or lower than your normal monthly statement in order to make the transition to the newly selected due date.
- The second bill you receive after changing your billing due date will be due on the new due date and will reflect your normal monthly charges.