On Demand movies are only available on Hopper, Joey, 922, 722k, 722, 625, 612, 522 and 512 receivers. If you’re not sure what receiver model you have, visit mydish.com/myequipment or look on the front panel of your DISH receiver.
On Demand movies are found on channels 1 and 501. Each movie has a unique Order ID that must be provided during the ordering process. To locate this ID:
- Go to your receiver
- Tune to channel 1 or 501
- Arrow to the movie you want to watch
- Press the Info button on your remote
- Look for the Order ID to the right of the DISH logo
Download the MyDISH App and select DISH Cinema. Enter the Order ID in the search bar and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
- Log in or create an Online ID at mydish.com/ordervod
- Enter the Order ID where indicated on the Order On Demand webpage and click SEARCH
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order
On Your TV
See how to order On Demand content directly from your Hopper or Joey, or from other receivers.
Must be phone line or internet connected. Content will only be viewable on the TV you ordered from.
By Text Message
- Text MOVIE to DISH1 (34741)
- Enter channel 1 or 501 for On Demand movies
- Enter the Order ID for the movie you want to watch
- Follow the text instructions to complete your order
Visit mydish.com/text for additional information and text messaging terms & conditions.