It's easy to refer friends and family to DISH
The best part? You'll both get rewarded!
Send friends your referral code via email, text, or social media.
When someone you refer signs up for DISH, you both earn 100 points.
Redeem your points for instant rewards – or save them up for something better
Three reasons your friends will love DISH
The Best Customer Service
At DISH, we believe you should expect more from your TV provider. That's why we were ranked #1 in Customer Service nationally by J.D.Power and our customers.
A Better TV Experience
Switch to DISH and get the award-winning Hopper lineup of DVRs, complete with free Voice Remote, built-in apps like Netflix1 and Pandora, and Hands-Free TVTM with Amazon Alexa integration2.
1 Netflix streaming membership required
2 Requires internet-connected Hopper, Joey, WallyTM and Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or Amazon Tap
2-Year TV Price Guarantee
Love TV? DISH gives you the largest selection of HD channels nationwide, including news, sports, kids shows, and locals - all backed by our 2-Year TV Price Guarantee.
DISH Network received the highest numerical score for customer service and second highest score for overall customer satisfaction among national TV providers in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Television Service Provider Satisfaction Study, based on 18,685 total responses, measuring the experiences and perceptions of customers with their TV service provider, surveyed November 2016 - July 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Share the love
Invite friends to DISH with your unique referral code.
Maximum of 10 referrals per year. For each referral that results in a new activation, you will receive 100 points in the DISH Referral Program. Points may be redeemed for available awards online at mydish.com/refer or via the MyDISH app. Rewards are subject to change. New or qualified former DISH customers must provide a valid, original certificate number at time of order for service, prior to installation and activation. Certificate and points are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, nontransferable and may not be combined with other Reward offers. Some rewards not available in Puerto Rico or USVI. Certificate(s) may be deactivated and referral eligibility may be revoked. Other restrictions apply. All prices, fees, packages, charges, features, functionality and programming subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply to your participation in the DISH Refer-A-Friend Program ("Program") offered by DISH Network L.L.C. ("DISH" or "we"). By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these terms (“Program Terms”).
The Program is separate from any other rewards or loyalty program previously or currently offered by DISH, and is subject to the Residential Customer Agreement (“RCA”) you entered into with DISH. These Program Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with DISH for products, services, or otherwise, including, without limitation, the RCA. The RCA is incorporated by reference herein and contains additional terms and conditions. The RCA is available online at http://www.dish.com/legal.
You and DISH agree that any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning the Program will be resolved through mandatory and binding arbitration pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in the RCA.
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? By enrolling in the Program, you are accepting the Terms, and agree that you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Read and understood these Program Terms
- Are a Current DISH subscriber in good standing with a MyDish account
- Are a resident of the United States (certain restrictions may apply for residents of US territories or otherwise in accordance with applicable local law)
If you do not agree to the Program Terms, you must stop participating in the Program.
- YOU MUST DISCLOSE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DISH. Every time you refer someone to DISH, you must tell that person that you will receive points if they sign up as a DISH subscriber. Telling people you refer that you earn points is a legal requirement. Failure to comply may result in losing your points and may be a violation of laws enforced by the Federal Trade Commission. You can use the default language provided to share referral code, but at least use: "I get free points if you subscribe using my referral code.”
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS / YOU MAY NOT USE DISH TRADEMARKS WITHOUT DISH’S PERMISSION. You are limited in the way you may talk/write about the Program. You must create and distribute any e-mail, social media, or other communication providing a referral invitation in a personal, non-commercial manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends and family members. Bulk e-mail distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of your personal referral link or code that would constitute, or appear to constitute, unsolicited commercial e-mail or spam under any applicable law or regulation is a violation of these Program Terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any rewards accrued to you as a result of participation in this Program, but not yet redeemed. You must not, without DISH’s written permission, include any DISH trademarks or other DISH materials in your communications (unless as otherwise provided by DISH to you) about this Program and you must not use any domain names or e-mail addresses that include DISH, its marks or its web site URLs. The content of all your communications about this Program must be yours alone. Do not misrepresent or embellish your relationship with DISH or write, say or post anything you know is untrue or may be misleading. Do not make performance, price or other claims about DISH services. And, if someone has asked you to stop sending them messages about DISH, respect that wish. You should not send referrals to people that you do not personally know.
- WHAT IS A QUALIFIED REFERRAL? Subject to the sole discretion of DISH, you may earn one hundred (100) points for each Qualified Referral. A “Qualified Referral” is defined as a verified new DISH subscriber who arrived at http://www.DISH.com/refer via your unique referral link or has provided your unique referral code to DISH at the time they sign up for service and who is a new customer with DISH (meaning has not been a DISH subscriber for a least ninety (90) days before being referred), activates new DISH Satellite Television service, and maintains a DISH Account in good standing for three (3) months. You earn the points at the referrals service activation, but if they cancel before the third full month of their service, DISH may takeback the points. You will not receive a reward if your referrals are not considered in good standing for any reason (including, if the referred friend does not satisfy the requirements to be considered a Qualified Referral). This Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by DISH. DISH Services are not available everywhere so your referral might not be able to sign up for DISH Services. You cannot refer yourself or refer your own accounts. DISH employees, sales agents and their immediate family members may not be eligible to refer or participate in Program, as determined by DISH at any time.
- DEPOSIT OF REFERRAL POINTS. Points that are legitimately earned will be deposited in your MyDISH account. By participating, you agree that the statistics DISH may choose to display through the Program site may not be real-time or accurately reflect the points you actually earned. DISH will have no liability for any typos or errors displayed in those statistics.
- POINTS EXPIRE. All points you earn in the Program may expire as determined by DISH and communicated to you in advance prior to expiration in the event that DISH terminates the Program.
- MAXIMUM POINTS. You will not earn points for referring more than ten (10) Qualified Referrals in any given twelve (12) month timeframe. You will stop earning additional points for Qualified Referrals until the number of Qualified Referrals your refer in the last twelve months falls below ten (10). Points have no fixed or cash value and can only be used to claim rewards. Points earned may not be sold, assigned, or transferred to another MyDISH account. Any sale or barter involving your points will void them completely. Check your MyDISH account for details about expiration dates that may apply to points and rewards.
- NO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. DISH reserves the right to void referrals and points earned if it suspects that the referral points were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms, or in a manner otherwise not intended by DISH. DISH has the right to monitor your Program activity. If your activity shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity or any misuse of the Program or your Program account, you may lose your accumulated points, and, as a result of this activity, the DISH may close your Program account immediately.
- NO SIDE PROMOTIONS. STICK WITH THE REFERRALS. You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with the Program, points, or referrals. Any communications you make available about the Program must be limited to referring people to the Program.
- COMPLY WITH THIRD PARTY REQUIREMENTS. You agree that you will not post your unique referral link or otherwise promote the Program on a web site or other outlet that prohibits that activity.
- NO ILLEGAL OR UNSPORTSMANLIKE PARTICIPATION. You agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal or unsportsmanlike manner. This Program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.
- WE WILL SEND YOU E-MAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM. You may receive e-mails about this Program, including an e-mail each time a person you refer becomes a Qualified Referral.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED/CANCELATION/MODIFICATION. The Program is void where prohibited and DISH may cancel or modify these terms or the Program at any time. You or DISH may, at any time, end your participation in the Program by giving DISH notice of your withdrawal from the Program, at which point you will no longer be able to earn points even if you have future Qualified Referrals.
- YOU RELEASE US FROM LIABILITY. By participating in the Program, you agree that you are participating at your own risk and that DISH will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold DISH harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of DISH. Further, you agree that DISH is not responsible for faulty referral links; taxes associated with rewards you redeem; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these Program Terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware, or software; or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DISH BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- COLORADO LAW GOVERNS THESE TERMS. The Program and all matters relating to its validity, construction, performance, and enforcement, and any claim, complaint or dispute (including, without limitation, any Dispute) arising out of, relating to, or in connection with any aspect of this Agreement, the Services, or the Equipment shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the State of Colorado without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES.
- Termination or Changes to Your DISH Account. If you terminate your DISH Account or Services, your Program account will be closed and you forfeit any points and rewards in your account. We can suspend or terminate your account at any time. You may lose points in your account if your DISH account status changes, you fail to make payments on your DISH account, we suspect fraudulent activity, or we make changes to the Program. We may change these Program Terms at any time. DISH may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any points; increase the points required for any award; modify benefits or rewards associated with the Program; modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits; or limit the number of awards available. You may not rely upon the continued availability of the benefits associated with the Program and you may not be able to obtain all offered benefits or awards. You may access the Program Terms on the MyDish to review changes to the Program or the Program Terms. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. If you continue to remain in Program after the program or Program Terms change, it means you are accepting the changes to the Program and the Program Terms.
Free Echo Dot provided by DISH. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Alexa, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Echo Dot not available in Puerto Rico or USVI.