FEATURED MOVIES AVAILABLE NOW.
Already have Blockbuster @Home? Watch on the go at dishanywhere.com.
3 WAYS TO WATCH.
1. Watch on TV — 15 Movie Channels.
With Blockbuster @Home, get access to 15 movie channels including EPIX®, Sony Movie channel, FXM, STARZ® Cinema, Encore and many more. Many channels require HD programming and HD receiver.
2. Watch On Demand — Thousands of Movies.
3. Watch on the Go — With DISH Anywhere™.
GET BLOCKBUSTER @HOME.
Get Blockbuster @Home for only $10/mo. with qualifying package!
BLOCKBUSTER @HOME FAQs.
AT A GLANCE.
What can I get with my subscription?
Depending on your receiver model and if your receiver and PC are connected to broadband Internet, the amount of content included in your subscription will vary.
The table below shows what On Demand content you will have access to with different broadband-connected or non-connected receiver models.
All DISH customers can access additional channels based on receiver model.
All DISH customers with broadband can stream to PC or compatible mobile device using DISH Anywhere™.
*Streaming to TV requires HD programming and a broadband Internet connected ViP® 612, 622,722,722k, 922 or the Hopper® receiver.
Need help connecting your receiver to broadband? Visit mydish.com/getConnected
*Customers with an HD receiver and HD programming are also able to view those channels available in SD only.
HOW IT WORKS
How do I watch Blockbuster @Home On Demand content on my TV?
- Ensure your receiver is connected to broadband Internet. Not connected? Go to mydish.com/getconnected.
- Press the DVR button on your remote.
- Select "Blockbuster @Home" from the DISH On Demand menu.
- Select "Show Results" to display all available titles or narrow your results by selecting from the criteria on the left, such as Genre or Rating.
- Highlight the title you want to watch and press Select on your remote to start watching instantly.
How do I watch Blockbuster @Home on my computer?
How do I watch Blockbuster @Home on my tablet or mobile device?
- Download the DISH Anywhere™ app from the app store.
- Log in using your online ID.
- Click on the Blockbuster @Home logo.
ACCOUNT QUESTIONS & ISSUES
Why isn't Blockbuster @Home streaming available on my TV with my receiver?
Currently, streaming movies to your TV is available with a broadband Internet connected ViP® 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922 or the Hopper® receiver.
Need help connecting your receiver to broadband? Visit mydish.com/GetConnected
How do I update my personal information?
To update your account information visit mydish.com/myprofile.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your subscription, please visit mydish.com/myprogramming.
EPIX® is a trademark of Studio 3 Partners LLC. SKYFALL © 2012 Danjaq, LLC, United Artists, CPII. 007 Gun Logo and related James Bond Trademarks, ™ Danjaq. © 2013 MGM and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
STARZ and related channels and service marks are the property of STARZ Entertainment, LLC. Visit starz.com for airdates/times. STARZ On Demand is available with a subscription to STARZ.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Requires online DISH account, broadband Internet to stream content, HD DVR to stream to TV. Streaming to TV and some channels not available with select packages.