Follow these instructions if you have a receiver that you need to send back to DISH.
- Package Old Receiver
Package your old receiver using the box and protective packaging that your replacement receiver was sent in. Seal the box using shipping tape. Do not send back any remotes, remote antennas, cabling, or Over-The-Air modules.
- Attach Return Shipping Label
- Peel off the original shipping label using the red pull tab
- Turn the original shipping label over
- Peel off the yellow return shipping label to expose the adhesive side
- Apply the yellow return shipping label in the same place as the original label
- Drop Off Package at Shipping Location
Check the return label to determine if you have to drop your package off at a FedEx or UPS location. For a listing of nearby drop-off locations, please visit fedex.com or ups.com.*Note: The company you received your package from may not be the company you will use to send your return package to DISH.